It’s been a great year for Yo Bagels! We started offering bagels on the Big Island of Hawaii in August 2016 and we have more than tripled our production. A lot of people now ask us, “Where else can I find Yo Bagels!?”
Here is the current list (Updated 2/22/18):
- ‘Iwa Cafe in Kealakekua: This great little cafe opened in 2017 as a space for thinkers and artists to meet, collaborate, create and enjoy.
- Kona Town Market in Kailua Kona: An amazing grab and go shop right off of Ali’i Drive! This beautiful space has all sorts of last minute items including local food products to pick up while you are on your way. Don’t forget that ice cream!
- Adaptations Fresh Feast CSA: Adaptations offers a made to order seasonal, local, produce box. Imagine a grocery store where you can order online and pick out your favorite local produce. For pick up in Kealakekua or delivery all over the island Sign up here!
- Saturdays at the Keauhou Farmers Market at the Keauhou Shopping Plaza by Long’s Drugs, a great market featuring ample local produce, meat, fish, desserts, and more.
- Sundays at the Pure Kona Green Market in Captain Cook: A super local Farmer’s Market, a favorite spot for South Kona Sundays.
- Kohala Grown Market, a perfect market vending locally grown produce and more in Hawi Town
- Hualalai Trading Company, a coffee epicure’s delight for coffee tasting flights and tasty breakfast & lunch at the Four Seasons Resort Hualalai
- Holuakoa Cafe in historic Holualoa Village. On the slopes of Hualalai is the artists’ paradise of Holualoa. Filled with galleries, boutique shops, and tropical vibes, you can sneak away for a cup of Kona Coffee and relax at the Holuakoa Cafe.